Aura sent 20 service providers through the 13 week Qnity for Teams ‘Growth’ program, and the final results are in! Read below for a summary of results and a few thoughts from the Aura leadership team.
- 17% increase in total sales for each participant (compared to the same time period last year)
Final Participant Results:
- 70% of participants increased 17% or more in Retail Sales (14 of 20)
- 65% of participants increased 17% or more in Service Sales (13 of 20)
- 65% of participants increased 17% or more in Total Sales (13 of 20)
- New talent at Aura were fast-tracked for growth, and succeeded!
Aura’s Enterprise Growth:
- 23% increase in Total Sales over 13 weeks (all participants combined, compared to the same time period last year)
$74k in additional incremental revenue
Growth Stories (for both new & seasoned talent!):
- Shaina is a brand new stylist and in just 13 weeks is now producing at the level of a master stylist. She finished the challenge with 88% growth in Total Sales and 100% growth in Retail Sales!
Chelsea is one of Aura’s most seasoned stylists and is seeing similar growth. She finished the challenge with 67% growth in in Total Sales and an incredible 118% growth in Retail Sales!
- With the support of Qnity, two Master Stylists (Jessica and Joey) were promoted into leadership roles.
Melissa Edwards, General Manager at Aura Salon says, “They (Jessica & Joey) have really grown into their leadership positions as a result of this challenge and especially with the assistance of Qnity, which helped us to outline the process and how to actually help them move into these roles. The support of Qnity has been immensely helpful.”
- Leadership became stronger within the salon and communication improved with participants, which resulted in greater staff engagement.
Qnity Ambassador, Jessica Donmoyer has been practicing the act of tracking her numbers with the Tuesday Tracker for the past four years. Donmoyer says, “It’s really exciting to see everyone engaging with it. We could not have done this without Qnity coming on site.”
- Aura Leaders report a better understanding of goals and numbers with their younger staff
Melissa Edwards, General Manager continues, “As a leader, you know very clearly what grows your business. But for us, we now have a very young team. Before Qnity, the team was aware of numbers, but I had to explain the numbers to them 15 times. i.e. – ‘what pre-booking means,’ etc. Now, we are keeping it simple by looking at two numbers; client count and average ticket, and they are actually getting it! So giving them a simple system, ‘hey guys, your client count will increase if you are pre-booking’ – it just makes sense to them.”
- As a result of the increase in sales, Aura’s business owner is able to provide incentives to reward and encourage performance- one example is a raffle for high end educational events
A final note from Qnity:
It’s probably no surprise that many creative-minded people don’t ‘enjoy’ numbers, but what many leaders don’t realize is that many of their employees actually FEAR them! It’s time for leaders to take a fresh approach to growth and speak numbers to their team in a different way. This is exactly what Aura did and your business can too! Our goal at Qnity, especially through this 13 week program is to help leadership teams bridge the numbers gap and learn to speak numbers in a creative person’s language – simple, visual, emotional and intuitive – while also getting the results everyone (especially leaders) want and need – GROWTH.
Congratulations to the entire team at Aura Salon in Florida!
To learn more about the Qnity for Teams, Growth Program email email@example.com for an informational sheet.